The digital data essentials course covers the basics of data, its history, why data is used and how it is collected. This course demonstrates techniques for identifying qualitative and quantitative data and recognising patterns. The data digital essentials course provides an understanding of where data comes from, how it is generated and common data terminology.
- Understanding of data and its history
- Knowledge of the different types of data
- Awareness of where data is generated
- Understanding of the aspects of big data
- Ability to understand the importance of data